This is the best group of guys I know. They were growing up. They are now, and I’m lucky to have gotten in on the ground floor, because they are going rule the world in their respective fields someday soon. They are why I believe our generation is destined for great things.
Things This Group Would Never Do:
- Play Goldeneye as Oddjob, cause there is too much honor in this crew
- Root for the Skins, Cowboys, Red Sox, or any scum bag team from NY
- Leave someone behind at a party, unless it was by accident
- Forget the cornrow incident
- Not support one another at sporting events
- Leave a piece of Marrone’s pizza on the table
- Put black lights or sound systems in their car… Wait never mind
- Let a summer go by without going down the shore
- Leave things on kitchen counters
Jeff: Engaged, world traveler and kick ass teacher
Nick: Current MBA student, all in the rap game, and owner of America’s most swagged out dog.
Steve: Married, eternal Eagles optimist, Duke hater, amateur beer maker and future doctor
Ben: Engaged, running the real estate game in NYC, and still the Main Line’s most desirable male of 2001
Drew: Married, Flyered Up, Duke lover, MBA student and explorer of all things snow related
Kevin: Married, amateur photographer, Ad account genius, cyclist and Eagles bad luck charm
Graham: Artist, dancing machine, and accomplished musician lighting up the stages in Charlottesville, VA.
Sam: Still Australian, NYC’s best Ad account supervisor, informed on absolutely all topics, and nice enough person to let me always crash on his couch when I’m in NYC
Fred: Teacher, sick runner, funniest guy in the room, and can play roughly 264 different instruments.
The best of the best. You’ve been warned