The first leg of the Magna Carta Holy Road Trip puts me in the Queen City for two days to hang out with the mayor of Cincinnati Cristina Ferrari. Here’s a run down of what we did while I was visiting.
- Home cooked meal via Teens. Healthy filling and awesome
- Drinking games with hard cider followed by stomach pains
- Lounge time x infinity
- Tour of Teen’s new apartment including spending time on roof deck
- Immediate feelings of jealousy
- Fancy drinks at 21c, which is a modern art gallery and hotel hybrid.
- Dinner downtown in Cincy, highlight being the doughnuts for desert.
- Outdoor post dinner drinks while listening to a junk band. Standard
- Sad goodbye and on to Chicago